Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 1

So I got that shiznit all fixed. Here's the first of now daily sketches. This is from a shoot I has a couple of weeks ago. I haven't written about it yet, but I plan to. Anyway, great shoot, very interesting model with many looks.

I'm not sure what to say about the sketch itself. I like it. I do think it's a little close to my image I use as my avatar. but ti does say different things. The face is a little shadowy for a good portrait, but I like it for a painting. I try to do recognizable portraits for my first painting of a new model, then I can relax and make them less recognizable. Do me a favor and let me know what kinds of things you would want to know about these and I'll write about that when I post them. I'm not so good with words when it comes to these things, which I why I'm an artist.


1 comment:

Tanya said...

arms are so hard to do. you did them nicely, even thought this image is as big as a stamp on here.